Secure Working Capital by Financing Your Equipment
If you are interested in leasing all or a portion of your business’ equipment, at Greenwood Capital Associates, we lease nearly any type of business-related equipment. We can approve your application within a 24-hour time period, and we offer excellent rates with repayment periods of up to 84 months. However, we do require that all businesses interested in our equipment financing program have at least two years of operational history.
Programs We Offer
To meet the diverse needs of our clients, we offer several equipment leasing programs. For instance, if you run a new business, our startup program can provide the funding you need to provide the products and services that will ensure your operational success. Or, our sale and leaseback program allows you to “sell” your equipment to us. When you are done making payments on it, you own it once more.
We also offer a B, C, and D credit program and government and municipal leasing programs. Through these programs, we lease the equipment of a variety of agencies, including libraries, armed services centers, federal government agencies, public schools, fire houses, and police departments.
Reasons to Lease
There are many reasons why we highly recommend leasing your business’ equipment. These include some of the following:
- We can arrange for your business to make fixed, low monthly payments on the lease.
- By leasing, you can keep your equipment from becoming obsolete over time.
- When you lease, you free up your business’ cash for other purposes that can encourage your success.
- Equipment leasing offers significant tax and accounting advantages.
- When you lease, you preserve your business’ existing credit lines for other purposes.
At Greenwood Capital Advisors, we would be more than happy to go over the many advantages of leasing your equipment in further detail. Contact us today to find out more about our program and to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.